This charming mid-century third floor extended-stay apartment captures the character of the impressive 1872 brownstone it lives in, but also captures the essence of the upbeat Paulus Hook neighborhood, where it is located. Create your tastiest meals in the kitchen equipped with modern amenities and granite countertops, and serve them in the bright dining and entertainment area, adjacent to stunning rich brick walls and hardwood floors. You can even take your recipes outside to the shared outdoor space, embellished with a grill and sleek seating. In the bedrooms, relax and reset in the serene beds made to melt away your every worry. The Brownstone Residence Apartments are the perfect place for your fresh start in Jersey City.
Bedroom 1: This master bedroom features a full-sized bed. Bedroom 2: This room features one window and single bed.
Bathroom 1: This full bathroom features a shower, with a storage closet, and cabinet space. The bathroom is centrally located in the layout of the apartment.
This Apartment can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
The Brownstone Residence Apartments located in the heart of historic downtown Jersey City, brings you to the brink of all the excitement this trendy city has to offer. Often dubbed New York City’s 6th borough, there’s experiences waiting around every corner. Spend a sunny afternoon in Liberty State Park, or tour the street art that decorates Jersey City’s prime architecture. Don’t forget about the
18.5 mile walkway that wraps the Hudson River, giving panoramic views of the iconic NYC skyline; Perfect for mid-day strolls or energetic runs, even romantic evenings with someone special. Take the plunge into the river, and enjoy a variety of watersports ranging from jet skiing to kayak lessons, or tour around Ellis Island. Here in Jersey City, you’ll be steps away from infamous eats, fun shopping, captivating nightlife, and more. The thrills don’t stop there; take the metro PATH train and head into Manhattan or Hoboken, or sail the NYWaterway
Ferry and see the Statue of Liberty right from the harbour. Life doesn’t get any better than in Jersey City.
Adriana’s Top 5 Nightlife Spots in Jersey City (list these)
- Property Unit Size: approximately 575 Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Price: $2,000.00/month
- Rooms: 2
- Built: Circa 1872
- Structure Type: Brick
Utilities (are they included in rent?)
- Central air
- Natural Gas
- Shared outdoor space
- Outdoor seating
- Smoke Detector
- Flat Screen TV (is this included?)
- Our Lady of Czestochowa School (300 ft.)
- Smart Start Academy (.5 mi)
- Waterfront Montessori (.5 mi)
- Peter’s Prep High School (.2 mi)
– MS 4 (.5 mi)
– PS. 16 (.3 mi)
- River School (.2 mi)
- Ronald E McNair Academic High School (1.1 mi)
- New Jersey City University School of Business (.7 mi)
Health & Medical
- Jersey City Medical Center (.4 mi)
- CityMD Urgent Care (.3 mi)
- Christ Hospital (1.7 mi)
- Hoboken University Medical Center (2.2 mi)
- PATH train – Grove Street Station (.2 mi)
- Taxi Service – Grove Street (.2 mi)
- Light Rail – Marin Blvd. (800 ft.)
- New York Waterway ferry services (.6 mi)
- New York Water Yellow Taxis (.5 mi)
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (12 mi)
- Bus Stations
- Rideshare Apps (Uber, Lyft, Via)