Located on the second floor of a classic 19th century brownstone, sits a sophisticated and fresh two bedroom one bathroom extended-stay apartment, in the contemporary Paulus Hook section of historic downtown Jersey City. In the living room, the magnificent exposed red brick on both walls, with two sun-drenched, street-facing windows spilling light through the room, highlighting the dining and entertainment areas, perfect for hosting guests, or evening family dinners. The stylish kitchen features modern conveniences such as a dishwasher and microwave, to make all your meals as welcoming as possible. You can even take your recipes outside to the shared outdoor space, equipped with a grill and sleek seating. Retreat to one of the tranquil bedrooms and fall into a deep sleep. The Brownstone Residence Apartments are the perfect place for your fresh start in Jersey City.
Bathroom 1: This full bathroom features a shower, with a storage closet, and cabinet space. The bathroom is centrally located in the layout of the apartment.
This Apartment can be rented furnished or unfurnished.
The Brownstone Residence Apartments located in the heart of historic downtown Jersey City, brings you to the brink of all the excitement this trendy city has to offer. Often dubbed New York City’s 6th borough, there’s experiences waiting around every corner. Spend a sunny afternoon in Liberty State Park, or tour the street art that decorates Jersey City’s prime architecture. Don’t forget about the
18.5 mile walkway that wraps the Hudson River, giving panoramic views of the iconic NYC skyline; Perfect for mid-day strolls or energetic runs, even romantic evenings with someone special. Take the plunge into the river, and enjoy a variety of watersports ranging from jet skiing to kayak lessons, or tour around Ellis Island. Here in Jersey City, you’ll be steps away from infamous eats, fun shopping, captivating nightlife, and more. The thrills don’t stop there; take the metro PATH train and head into Manhattan or Hoboken, or sail the NYWaterway Ferry and see the Statue of Liberty right from the harbour. Life doesn’t get any better than in Jersey City.
Adriana’s Top 5 Must-Visit Shops in Jersey City (list these)
- Property Unit Size: approximately 620 Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms: 1
- Price: $2,100/month
- Rooms: 2
- Built: Circa 1872
- Structure Type: Brick
Utilities (are they included?)
- Central air
- Natural Gas
- Shared outdoor space
- Outdoor seating
- Smoke Detector
- Our Lady of Czestochowa School (300 ft.)
- Smart Start Academy (.5 mi)
- Waterfront Montessori (.5 mi)
- Peter’s Prep High School (.2 mi)
– MS 4 (.5 mi)
– PS. 16 (.3 mi)
- River School (.2 mi)
- Ronald E McNair Academic High School (1.1 mi)
- New Jersey City University School of Business (.7 mi)
Health & Medical
- Jersey City Medical Center (.4 mi)
- CityMD Urgent Care (.3 mi)
- Christ Hospital (1.7 mi)
- Hoboken University Medical Center (2.2 mi)
- PATH train – Grove Street Station (.2 mi)
- Taxi Service – Grove Street (.2 mi)
- Light Rail – Marin Blvd. (800 ft.)
- New York Waterway ferry services (.6 mi)
- New York Water Yellow Taxis (.5 mi)
- Newark Liberty Intl. Airport (12 mi)
- Bus Stations
- Rideshare Apps (Uber, Lyft, Via)